As 2017 approaches, now is the perfect time of year to reflect. For some, this may include many accomplishments,and for others, this may include hardships. Whatever 2016 has brought into your life, now is the time to figure out what you can do to improve your upcoming year.
For myself, in 2017 I want to work on me! Normally, this would include working out, eating right, and overall improving my health. I do think that these things are important, but we also need to remember to take care of our mental health as well!
New Years are always about starting fresh, setting goals and accomplishing them, and making the current year better than the last. I like to think back and ask myself these 10 questions. I have created a PRINTABLE WORKSHEET for you to fill out. I encourage you to print it out, sit down with a cup of tea or coffee and reflect on your answers.
I also think a good New Year tradition to create would be to put these questions into a bowl and ask amongst family and friends in intimate settings.
1. What was the best thing that happened this past year?
2. I am so proud of myself for…
3. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?
4.With whom were your most valuable relationships?
5.What was the most challenging that happened this past year?
6.My favorite memories from this year are…
7.I am so thankful for…
8. What was the best way you used your time this past year?
9. What was the biggest thing you learned this past year?
10. Create a phrase or statement that describes this past year for you.
Next week, I will be posting questions to help you accomplish your goals in the upcoming year.
Thank you so much for reading!