Happy Monday! I can’t believe I am still going strong with my 30 days of blogging. Today’s topic is Autumn inspired makeup.
I created this look using only my Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette on the eyes. This palette is my GO TO palette. I noticed recently that I have hit the pan on the colour burnt orange. Its favorite shade to use for a transition.
Living in South Florida, I never noticed the seasons. I was very thankful being in England last Autumn to be able to experience the rusts and reds of the leaves changing to prepare for the winter.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion: http://amzn.to/2jwXRdm
- Rimmel Stay Matte Primer: http://amzn.to/2j9iOhR
- NYX Brow Duo- Brown/Black
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation 330: http://amzn.to/2jx3tUV
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 35: http://amzn.to/2jwWrQ9
- MAC Prolong wear concealer NW50
- NYX Powder Blush Cinnamon:http://amzn.to/2jwZ9Fh
- Carli Bybel palette- #3 highlight
- Crease- Burnt Orange
- Outer corner- Red Ochre
- Inner eye- Vermeer
- Lid- Realgar
- Brow highlight-Tempera
- Maybelline Master precise Pen:http://amzn.to/2ihNclK
- Loreal Telescopic Mascara: http://amzn.to/2j9eZcE
- Ardell Demi Wispy Lashes: http://amzn.to/2iljIGK
- NYX Purple Rain Lip Liner: http://amzn.to/2ihSGNh
- Kat Von D Bow N Arrow Liquid Lipstick
- Colourpop Lunch Money:http://amzn.to/2j9cE1r
Thanks so much for reading
Make sure to subscribe to my blog!
Follow me on Instagram & Twitter: @Meka_Monroe