Today is day 1 of my #Olay28Day challenge. I’m super excited to kick off this journey. Over the next few weeks, I will be using an Olay only skin regimen.
My new regimen will consist of only 4 products. Each product promises to help me achieve flawless “fresh face” skin without the help of makeup. These products will help even my skin-tone, fade my dark spots, and help me achieve a radiant glow.
I’ve found that being a woman of color can make it difficult to find skin care products that work well with my skin issues. In the past, I’ve used products that have either made me way too oily or way too dry. I will be testing out all the benefits and effects of the products listed below.
- Removes makeup, even stubborn mascara easily
- Hydrates skin leaving you with luminous skin
Suggested retail price: $9.49
- Fades the look of dark spots and uneven skin tone
- Enhances skin’s absorbency with hydration
- Each drop immediately renews a million skin cells to instantly bring out radiant skin
Suggested retail price: $24.99 – $33.99
- Hydrates from within to leave skin glowing with luminosity that lasts
- Penetrates 10 layers deep into the skin’s surface to even skin tone and reduce the look of dark spots.
- Instantly quenches skin by releasing hydrating droplets with every application, leaving skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.
- In just 2 weeks, you’ll notice plump, hydrated and luminous skin.
Suggested retail price: $26.99
- Effectively hydrates skin overnight leaving it radiant upon waking up
- Absorbs into the surface of the skin to even tone at the surface cell level
Suggested retail price: $25.99
I can’t wait to update you in 14 days with my #Olay28Day challenge!
Let me know if you decide to join me in the comments below!